Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Investigation!

Walt: To do a investigation on Libya.

Task Description:
This week we got assigned to find a country starting with the first letter of our name and do a investigation about that country. This country I choose here is Libya.

Our task was to answer a bunch of questions, I only got through three questions. The first question was " How was your country created? " This question was quite hard because in articles about Libya I couldn't find much facts about how Libya was mostly created. But I tired to find as much facts as I could to provided enough facts to answer my question.

Our second question that we were given was " Who is the biggest celebrity in that country? What do they do? " Now this question wasn't as hard as I thought. But the most hardest thing about this question was to find out who was actually the most famous person in Libya. Most people I found were from year ago but I came across this guy.

Our last question we had to answer was " Has your country ever been in war? How did it go? " The question wasn't hard either, but the fact that it was quite hard to find out if they did good our not was hard to find. So I just tired my best to find out any facts about a war in Libya.

I really enjoyed this task because I got to learn about a new country , and I also learnt new facts about Libya. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment