Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2019

On The Dinosaur Trail!

Walt: condense and paraphrase key ideas in a text.

Task Description:
Welcome to all! Today i'm sharing with you all my reading task for this week. This task consist of different tasks that we had to finish. Let see what tasks we were given!

Our first task this week was to read our book and answer questions that will prove we understood our text we got given this week. This task was to check our understanding so if we had to explain to others what our book this week was all about.

Secondly , we did a task where we had to agree or disagree with a statement our teacher provided us, as we were answering the questions we were given we had to answer them in full sentences and to answer the question correctly. 

Another task we had to do is create a book review, this task consist of important details that were in the book that we had to provide to explain to others more about our book this week. I really like writing book reviews so I found this task extremely fun.  

Create tasks are one of my favourite tasks of all! Why? Well I love creating create tasks because I get to be creative and use different ideas to make my create task interesting. This create task we had to create was a information poster, which I create on google drawings and completed with facts I gathered from both the book and video we were given.

Our last task was to rate our tasks this week, which wasn't hard at all. I really enjoyed this week's task because I got to learn many facts about dinosaurs! Maybe you should read this book as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment