Pages

Thursday 2 May 2019

The Grateful Crane!

Walt: Interpret figurative language.

Task Description:
This week we are reading a new book called " Tsuru no ongaeshi , The grateful crane." This book we read today is based on a beautiful Japanese Crane gifting an old couple from helping the Crane from a trapped net.

Our task this week was to understand our book this week. By answering questions from the book we were given. The questions that our teacher gave were easy as I did understood the book this week.

Another task we had to do is create a book review based on this book. When I was writing my book review I re wrote the story to share with younger kids at my school. 

I really enjoy doing this task as I got to do a lot of writing and answering questions. If you didn't know I really enjoy writing and so I wrote a lot in our task this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment