Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Problem Solving! Week 4!

Walt: Illustrate howl solved each problem.

Task Description:
This week I am sharing with you all my new maths task. This task consist of my problem solving. This task was to help us learn how to explain how we figured out our answers easily. Let's see what this week maths is!

The three slides we had to figure out how many chip packets were in each box. This equation was hard when starting because I was unsure on how to solve it, but by the time I finally realised I was figuring out my question wrong these problems were easier to solve. I really liked these first three slides because I challenged myself to figure out easier ways to figure out problems.

Moving onto the next two slides we had the job of figuring out how many money our teacher ( Mrs IIaoa. ) would have saved by a specific week. I found these questions easy as all we needed to do in multiply and take risks.

Our last task was to also figure out a problem , this problem consist of me using a grid and using multiplication to solve the question out. Throughout this problem I couldn't answer all of the questions as they were hard to answer so I had to brake it up and solve it a different way. I really liked this first one because I got to multiply numbers!

Well that's it! This here is week 4 maths work. This work was very interesting and very fun. I got to learn different and easier ways to answer my maths equations. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment