Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Leilani Immersion Assembly - Now that's thininkg!

Kia ora welcome to my first post for term 2 I hope you had a wonderful holiday and now it is time to turn on our brains.Our topic for this term is called Now that’s thinking.

We are learning about back in the day’s connection as well as their old technology and how it was change to these day’s technology.We are also learning about Now that’s thinking!

Team 4 will be focusing on them old technology and new technology and how they have been change for these day’s.As well as experiencing them.Also what kinds of technology did Maori use before Pakeha came.

I think that we can look at those cool technology that can move around and just cool things I guess.Also I think that we maybe should do for a topic is use look at back in the old day’s phones and how they got to connect each other or how they got connection.

I want to look at so much  things as well as back in the old days items.Also I would like to check out some super cool old things like taps or maybe the phones that is one of the  thing that I would like to see.

I am trying to say that I really really want to look at all of the technology and how they work. But one things that I really would like to see are  those back in the old day’s phone. Wait  you know what I want to see everything that our teachers can get hold of.




No comments:

Post a Comment