Pages

Monday 11 September 2017

Leilani - Space Animation #2017 - Term 3!

Yay I have finished my animation for term 3. It's about my journey to space when Earth got polluted. We went to live on the moon because it was safer and cleaner to live there.

I was so happy to finish this because it took me a while to edit everything.I am very sorry on how the songs keep playing over and over again it was just because I didn't have anything else to say.Thanks to Miss Scanlan for letting me stay in at lunch times and for helping my edit some things.I hope you enjoy if you do then please leave a positive comment ( if you like ) Share with family or friends ( if you like ) God bless , stay safe and BYE BYE!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Leilani, this is such a great animation. I really like your sound effects and music. What a good ending, I am so happy that Earth cleaned itself up and was safe again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia orana , Miss Scanlan

      Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog post.I think I should of talked more then adding sound effects.

      From - Leilani

      Delete