Pages

Monday 27 November 2017

Leilani - Week 6 At School Writing!

Walt: write a recount about a personal experience. Walt: organise our ideas into a series of paragraphs



Your recount - in full sentences - start here:


Have you ever been at school with not many people in your classroom? Well since the year 6 were at camp the rest of the year 5 and 6 stayed back at school. We all thought on 24th of November would be boring but it wasn’t. Miss Scanlan told us three choices. The first choice was colourning , second choice was game of awesome and the third choice was cool maths games.


I picked coloring. I chose three paper sheets of coloring activities. They were a tiger , lions and a elephant. I used different types of vibrant colours. I used some of the gel pens I thought that these pens were good.

My hands were so sore when I was coloring. I coloured one of the tiger blue. Because I thought that would be much more different from everyone else tigers. It took me a while trying the colour in the coloring.

After I was coloring my hands felt dead. I would like to give a big thank you to Miss Scanlan for letting us doing some fun activities. Next time I would like to colour more colouring activities. I love coloring!  















No comments:

Post a Comment