Pages

Saturday 19 August 2017

Leilani - Kilometers!!


Task description - Today I was replying to some comments and Miss Scanlan said "can you see how much kilometers it takes to get to the sky tower from school"So I reply that I would do an activity all about kilometers so I did.In this activity I made sure that my pictures were not copy right and that all of my words were nice and bold.This activity took me a long time because I was talking and watching t.v at the same time which made it much longer.Before I had done this I was super broad and now I am super not broad.I hope you enjoy this because it took me a while and if you do please leave a positive comment and enjoy BYE BYE!!

Make sure that you have an amazing rest of your day with your family or friends.God bless,stay safe and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment