Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Leilani - My Space Solar System!

Walt: Create a plan for the term 3 Hyperstudio Animation
Task description - Today room 6 has done an activity all about the solar system.If was a very easy and cool activity and it was also very fun.I really enjoyed  it because I have done it with my friends and we helped each other so much.Thank you  to Miss Scanlan for making this activity the backgrounds look suepr pretty and the activity is super fun.I hope you like it if you did please leave a positive comment and BYE BYE!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leilani! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the activity today. Do you think that you could say all of the planets off by heart now? I challenge you!
    I like that you chose Earth as your favourite planet. I agree, you can survive on Earth the longest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia orana Miss Scanlan

      Thank you so much for leaving a comment I really appreciate it.Yes I now know my planets and it is really easy.But it takes me a while to say it.

      Thank you so much for leaving me a comment and thank you for making this presention for room 6.Thanks so much and I hope you have an amazing day and BYE BYE!!!

      Delete