Pages

Friday 12 October 2018

Leilani - My Holiday Recount!

As the last week of the holidays are coming to a close , I think it’s time to do a quick recount about what I did this holidays! What did you do this holidays?

Well let me start off with what I mostly did overall in the first week of this school holidays! Well I wished to watch some of my favourite shows on Netflix , but unfortunately I didn’t get to. I mostly spent some time with my dad’s side! Which is no problem at all. While I was there we went swimming , played games but I didn’t spend much time while I was there but it was fun!

As the last week of school holidays were approaching I choose to do some holiday blogging! My first post that I posted was a pick a path presentation that I was doing during school but I didn’t have much time to finish so I thought that doing that presentation would be great to do as my first post! But I didn’t just do blogging all week , I also did some fun things. Like during the weekends I had a barbeque with my mum's family! Next couple of days I hang out with my dad , did some shopping and now all I have is the weekends left to enjoy with my family. Oh and by the way I watched my favourite shows on Netflix! Also I am reading a book called “ Jake in space

Anyways so this holidays have been GREAT! Spending time with my family and friends , posting on my blog and making other people happier how great! Now that’s what you call a fantastic holiday! Right , maybe not? Hahaha! Moving on! Overall this holidays have been the best! How was yours?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Task Description:
As the school holidays are ending I thought it was time to write a very short recount about what I did! Okay to be honest with you all but while I was writing this I was watching Titanic which made me very emotional , but I got through it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment