Pages

Wednesday 3 October 2018

Leilani - Pick A Path - Bird Version!

Walt: Being creative!

Task Description:
Welcome! This here is my very first task for the school holidays! As most of yous may tell from the first slide , this post is a pick a path! Usually I won't do these types of things but this week I have felt like doing one. So before you start reading. This pick a path main character is a Blue Jay ( a type of bird )
named Jay. As I was looking outside I saw a baby bird and thought to do my pick a path about a bird. Hopefully you enjoy this creative pick a path writing. As you read please think on how I could improve this peace of writing , as well as comment how I should improve this writing. Because that type of feedback would really help me improve in my writing. Thank you for reading and now you maybe enjoy my pick a path!

No comments:

Post a Comment