Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

My Ambitions For Term 4

Walt: Use correct sentences to help structure our writing

Term 4 has started , so let’s say goodbye to Netflix , Youtube , Games and say hello to a new term! This term topic is Te Wai Toi. Keep reading to find out what our topic means , what we’re learning , and many more!

This term is packed with all sorts of fun events!  My top three events that i’m mostly excited for is having a fun time with my friends and year 6 camp , watching the Manaiakalani films with my friends ,  and as well as learning and creating art projects. I can’t wait to do art and learn many things this term!

Since this term is packed with all sorts of fun events I have set some goals for myself so I can be more confident. As for the first goal I have set for myself is to become more confident in participating in physical activities for the upcoming year 6 camp! That reason is because I get shy doing fun activities , so I need to give everything a go. As for my last goal I have set for myself is to make a perfect animation since for the last couple of years my animation haven’t been quite drawn and animated correctly. So improving my animation would be great for my report.


As this term theme is based on art I have high hopes that we get to create paintings.  But one thing I would like to learn is culture paintings from Korea , China and many countries that have interesting art. As well as learning how countries used to create their paintings in the past  and the meaning of their paintings. I would like to learn about Monalisa.

Overall I can’t wait for all the upcoming events! I’m looking forward to all the upcoming events like year 6 camp and other things we’re doing this term , as well as trying to achieve my goals for being confident in all activities  that we’re going to be doing , and I can’t wait to learn about the meaning of different culture paintings and the famous painting Monalisa. Altogether I am looking forward to all fun learning and creations that i’m going to be doing this term.

Task Description:
For this task we wrote about what this term is about , what we are hoping to learn , and our term 4 goals. During this task we learnt how to write a proper conclusion to finish off our writing. I found that this task we slightly tricky because we had to write our body paragraphs correctly , and I find that there are some sentences that need help because of the words I used. I also found it hard to come up with goals for myself and I found it hard to explain what my goals are in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment