Pages

Saturday 2 December 2017

Leilani - Maker Space - Pan Pipes + Thank You!

Makers Space

-----

Pan Pipes!

 

Have you ever created pan pipes? Well we did! For term 4 Mr Vogt said we were going to create pan pipes. Not the small ones giant ones. Out goal was to make sure the pipes wouldn't move around. We used blue pipes , zipes and bolts.







First group 2 in room 6 maths class they added bolts to the blue pipes. I'm in group 1 so we added the zipes over and under the blue pipes. When we did that we had four zipes going over and under the  pipes. It was 3 groups of 4. I did one group of 4 and I added two on one side of the bolt and the other two on the other side of the bolt. My fingers got very tired. 
I would like to give a huge thank you to Mr Vogt for letting us create Pan pipes. I would also give a huge thank you to Pt England School for letting us build things in Maker Space. I have learnt lots of things for building. Next year I can't wait until we can build more amazing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment