Pages

Saturday 14 October 2017

Leilani - Happy Birthday Miss Scanlan!

Happy Birthday Miss Scanlan!


I think on the 11th of October it was Miss Scanlan birthday.But I just know that her birthday was in the holidays.I hope that Miss Scanlan had fun doing things that she did.I also know that she went to Australia so I hope you had fun!Miss Scanlan has been my teacher for two years.She is such an amazing teacher and she teaches me some very important things.Miss Scanlan I hope all of your wishes come true.God bless you and your family and I hope you enjoy your birthday!

IMG_20170929_142708.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Leilani. Those are some very lovely words from you. I had a great day thank you! I spent my birthday flying on two airplanes back to New Zealand. It was fun watching movies on the flights.

    I have been reading all of your blog posts - I can tell that you have really enjoyed blogging these holidays!

    See you at school on Monday,
    from Miss Scanlan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Miss Scanlan ,
    Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog!Yay you had fun!Lucky you are safe back in New zealand after going on two planes!

    From - Leilani

    ReplyDelete