Pages

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Leilani - LLA Form Results!


On the 3rd of October Lillyana , Amelia and I did the LLA Form.That post is at the bottom at this post so make sure that you check that out. Soo since that is apart of the Team 4 holiday blogging our teachers said once you have 5 people that have viewed it you need to write the results so here it is.

This first question is " Which show below belongs to New Zealand"Here are the results on what they said- ( this question is by Amelia)









Nearly everyone voted for Shortland Street and Police Ten 7 and if you did then you are correct.Those two shows do belong to New Zealand.If you picked That's So Raven and Fuller House then you are way off but at lest you tired.

The second question that is on LLA Form is "What is your favourite Movie"Here is the results on what they said -   ( this question is not really a question it is more an I am not too sure ) ( this question is by Amelia because she made the google form and we just did it together)












For this one I think that all movies are good but just a little are not.I think that Amelia send our LLA Form to Mr Goodwin and I think he picked Star Wars.When I looked on this one I was not too sure what Blue is so if you would like to tell me please do.

Our third question is " What is the best food you ever had in your life " (This question is by Lillyana)
Here are the results for this question -











When it came to this I thought wow a lot of people like everything.Well are you sure you like everything?I like Chicken that's for sure!Also there is a lot of takeaway places on here so I am very sure most people would like that!

Our last but not lest question is " What is your favourite sport?"( This question is made by Leilani )
Here are the results -










This one about 62% of people picked Netball.Now I think a lot of girls pick that.Also remember when I said that Amelia send it to Mr Goodwin I think that he picked Basketball so I am very lucky that I picked that sport for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment