Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Leilani - Team 4 Holiday Blogging - Create Your Own Shoes!

Create Your Own Shoes!

Today I have created my own shoes.This is for the Team 4 holiday blogging.It was really fun creating this and choosing different colours.If you would like to create your own shoes then click Here.It took me a couple of minutes to create my own shoes and I really enjoyed my time.Now Lets get started!
I did this straight up on blogger because I just wanted to change some things up a bit.

This is what it looks like on the side!
This is is what it looks like from the side.I have change the colour of the Converse logo to this pinkish colour.My theme for the shoes were white and pink.Actually the colour is like a salmon colour.The eyelets are a rose gold metal colour.Also the tongue is just white.




This here is the back of the shoes!
This here is the back of the shoes.As you can see the colour pinkish still carry on to the back. I don't like bright pink I just like baby pink and this pinkish colour here.Also there is something really cool.It is my name!Yes it is my name on both of the shoes which makes the shoes super cool.At first I had no clue where my name was until I changed the back colour to this pinkish colour and then I saw my name.



This here is a photo of the top of the shoes!


 So here is a photo of the top of the shoes.See the eyelets are rose gold metal.The lining is white I think or it is that pinkish colour.The toe part is white so yeah.The laces are also white.So basically the whole shoe  is white.








This here is a photo of the shoes.

I think that creating this was a successes.If I would actually buy them they will cost $100.Which is very expensive.I loved how the shoes came out and it was really fun creating it.

If you enjoy please leave a positive comment ( if you like ) God bless you and your family , stay safe and BYE BYE!!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment