Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2017

Leilani - Team 4 Holiday Blogging - How To Create Your Own Shoes ( Extra Task )


Task description - For the Team 4 holiday blogging we did the create your own shoes.Here is the extra task.We had to do how to create your own shoes and I hope that the tips I did is helpful for when you create your own shoes.I have add the link to where I create my shoes.It was really fun doing this and design the shoes I tired about two times to create the shoes because I keep on changing the colour.

If you enjoy please leave a positive comment ( if you like ) God bless you and your family , stay safe and BYE BYE!!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Leilani,

    Awesome blog post. I really loved this presentation because it actually helped me create my own presentation on how to create your own shoes online. Did you do this on your own or did you get someone to help? I hope you keep blogging & that you keep up the incredible work. Keep blogging!

    Cheers,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Hinerangi ,
      Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog!I have done this on my own and it was hard at first trying to figure how to make the design.God bless you and your family , stay safe and bye!

      From - Leilani!

      Delete